Jason Goldstein of Chop Happy, is a New York City home cook and food blogger. He specializes in delicious and simple comfort dishes that showcase rich flavors, inventive ideas, and unique cooking tips and advice. For Jason, this translates into major mouthwatering recipes that feature cheese, bacon and pork as his star ingredients. Some of his next-level culinary hits that often go viral are, Bacon-Infused Burgers, Eggplant Parmesan Meatballs and Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket Stuffed with Cheese.
SANDWICH RECIPES & GOOD MORNING AMERICA RECIPES
Jason’s public career highlights include his first cookbook, The Happy Sandwich: Scrumptious Sandwiches to Make You Smile (Familius Publishing in 2021), competing on Next Food Network Star Season 14, and an amazing 10 appearances and counting on Good Morning America.
Jason has clearly mastered live TV cooking demos, but it’s his super high energy, funny and contagious feel good happy persona that seems to be a favorite of talk show viewers.
FOOD BLOGGER & COMFORT FOOD CHEF
Respected for his cheffing talents, Jason has been quoted in countless food publications adding his culinary perspective:
- Halloween Desserts To Make At Home This Spooky Season
- Gourmet Level Recipes For Your Coronavirus Pantry Staples
- 35 Boxed Ingredients These Chefs Always Have in Their Pantries
- 7 Garlic Shortcuts That Professional Chefs Swear By
KITCHEN & FOOD PREP HACKS & VIRAL RECIPES
On TiKTok, Instagram and TV, Jason is also known for his clever food hacks, many which go viral with millions of views:
- Sheet Pan Burger Hack For Lots Of Burgers And Less Mess
- Fastest Defrosting Frozen Shrimp Hack
- Where To Store Saran Wrap So You Keep It From Sticking When Wrapping Leftovers
- Mason Jar Hack to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs w/Ease
- Sheet Pan Breading Station Hack For Less Mess In The Kitchen
Chef Goldstein is also Doctor Goldstein. A full-time chiropractor in midtown Manhattan and owner of Oasis From The Pain. A career Jason entered in honor of his late Dad, his North Star.